2 Kramu Street
(owned and managed)
Location: the building faces Tirgoņu Street, one of the busiest pedestrian and tourist areas which connects Dome Square with Townhall Square, the site of the Blackhead House. This corner building has 7 large shop windows and 31 windows.
The building at Krāmu Street 2 was built in 1875 by a project of architect Fridrihs Vilhelm Hess (1822 – 1877) as a mixed use building. After the building was acquired in 2011, Baltic RE Group carried out extensive renovation and repair works of the whole building, making use of high-quality finishing materials, creating new leasable areas in the mansard, installing new lifts, building a terrace, doubling the retail areas and greatly increasing the size of the new shop front windows.
The main tenant is CIVITTA LATVIA, leading management consultancy firm from Central Eastern Europe.
- Gross Building Area: 1841.74 m2
- Total Internal Area: 1 456.69 m2
- Leasable area: 1171.25 m2
- Number of floors: 5 + basement and an outdoor terrace
- Lift: 1